The My Co-op Rocks Video Contest is here!
The Community Food Co-op is excited to kick off this nationwide contest where you can show the world why your co-op rocks by making an original online video. Starting Sept 1, head to www.MyCoopRocks.coop to submit your original online video showing all the ways your co-op rocks, and put in your two cents on others’ videos with comments and ratings—people’s choice winners and judges’ favorites will be in for some super sweet prizes!
There’s no limit to the ways you can rock out your video. Unleash your sense of humor, show off your guitar god skills, or take on a full-scale co-op action adventure—just go wherever your imagination takes you in two minutes or less. The contest runs September 1 – 30 and the sooner you enter the more votes you can get!
Run with your own idea, or get inspired by one of these suggestions:
- Top 10 Reasons My Co-op Rocks
- My Co-op: The Rock Musical
- Love and Lettuce: A Co-op Romance
- An Amazing Race Through My Co-op
- Rocking Around the Co-op: A Singalong
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in two categories – People’s Choice and Judges Choice. The prizes in both categories are:
- 1st prize – a 64 GB Apple iPad
- 2nd prize – a $500 Co-op gift card (either to our local co-op or for one that is good at a large number of co-ops nationwide)
- 3rd prize – a mini HD camcorder
Who can enter: Shoppers, staff, co-op fans, members – anyone who is 18 or older.
Video file formats: mpg, .mpeg, .avi, .divx, .mp4, .flv, .wmv, .rm, .mov, .asf, .swf.
File Size: 100MB is recommended, but up to 500MB files are allowed
Videos cannot exceed 2 minutes.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at email@example.com. Co-ops Rock!